My mission is to provide you with the knowledge and expertise essential formaking strategic and sound real estate decisions.Managing the Sale of Your Home A to Z.
- The process begins with informing you about the current inventory and market conditions. Together we decide on how to price your property competitively to provoke interest and create ”buzz” about your home.
- Prior to launching your property we evaluate how to best make a great first impression. If touch ups, repairs, staging, fluffing up, de-cluttering are needed, I have resources to handle these tasks.
- Next will be the all important professional photo shoot, which serves as the basis for the plethora of online and print marketing materials as well as your individual property website. Studies have shown that we have only seconds in which to capture a buyer’s interest. I use only the best photographers.
- My team will custom designed marketing materials to showcase your property so that it stands out from the rest. Using social media, FaceBook, Instagram, etc, and online networks to boost postings is effective in target marketing to the appropriate buyers.
- My affiliation with Leading RE is another expansive platform on which to market your home and reach buyers across the nation and around the world. Locally, brokers’ opens, open houses, e-blasts to top agents, talking about your property to various groups are key components in generating excitement about you property.
- Open, honest communication and follow up are the foundation of a good working relationship. After each showing or open house, I contact you with feedback from the buyers and/or brokers. At the same time I am receptive to hearing about any concerns, you might have.
- At the beginning of a listing, I give you mandatory disclosures to complete and order the Preliminary Title Report. Once we have an accepted offer, the process can move swiftly. A seller is required to give these documents to a buyer in a timely fashion.It is advantageous to have them at the ready.
- My skills at reviewing, evaluating and negotiating offers have been honed over years of experience. After discussing the pros and cons of each offer, we shall formulate your best response.
- Once in escrow, I track its progress, and send out notifications when contingency deadlines are approaching. I arrange for mandatory compliance items to be completed.
- I am present at all inspections to hear for myself any issues raised by the inspectors. Explanations and photos will be in the written reports sent to us.
- I stay in constant contact with the buyer’s agent and escrow to make sure the loan, if there is one, is moving through the lender’s system without a problem
- We begin by a discussion of your wants and needs.
- Additionally, I explain how to obtain a pre-approval letter from a lender or mortgage broker. In today’s competitive market buyers must provide proof of their ability to purchase a property with the submission of their offer.
- If you have been perusing internet sites, and see a property that looks interesting, I can check it out and obtain valuable information from the listing agent. I can also set up automatic notifications of new MLS listings for you to ensure you see the new entries in real time.
- My extensive knowledge of the local market and 35 years experience are powerful assets that are put to use in finding properties that correspond to your criteria. Your time is valuable and should be respected.In conjunction with listed properties, I explore the “off market/pocket listings”. Information about them is constantly being sent to me and I know whom to contact about upcoming listings.
- My strong work ethic and personalized service are employed for your benefit throughout the process. Deciding on a location/neighborhood might involve researching city ordinances, zoning restrictions, Historical Preservation Rules, or schools.
- Once you have chosen a property, I help you structure the offer and create a cover letter to the seller, emphasizing your love of the home, financial capability, and commitment to a smooth transaction. We want your offer to stand out from the others. Even though selling and buying involve an exchange of monies, there is an emotional component in most transactions. Most of us choose to do business with persons we like and trust.
- During the escrow period we shall be communicating on a regular basis. I walk you through the maze of paperwork: escrow instructions, disclosures, title report and make sure you are in compliance with the terms of the purchase contract.
- I am present at all inspections and review the findings with you to determine if there are any outstanding problems to address.
- If you are getting a loan, I interface with your lender to track the progress of the loan approval, loan documents and funding of the loan, which usually occurs one day before the closing.
After the Sale Options
- If you intend to remodel or upgrade your home, we can discuss the menu of concierge services. Our team is experienced in coordinating vendors and mindful of current, in-demand trends.