Managing the Sale of Your Home A to Z
For many Sellers your home is your biggest asset. My goal is to sell your property quickly for the highest possible price.
- The process begins with informing you about the current inventory and market conditions. Together we decide on how to price your property competitively to provoke interest and create ”buzz” about your home.
- Prior to launching your property we evaluate how to best make a great first impression. If touch ups, repairs, staging, fluffing up, de-cluttering are needed, I have resources to handle these tasks. *Recently we have partnered with the best staging and interior design companies to ELEVATE your home’s appearance .They will pay the upfront costs and you can pay later, After reviewing the details of each plan, you pick the plan that fits your budget and needs.
- Next will be the all important professional photo shoot, which serves as the basis for the plethora of online and print marketing materials as well as your individual property website.
- Studies have shown that we have only seconds in which to capture a buyer’s interest. I use only the best photographers.
- My team will custom designed marketing materials to showcase your property so that it stands out from the rest. Using social media, Facebook, Instagram, etc, and online networks to boost postings is effective in target marketing to the appropriate buyers.
- My affiliation with Leading RE is another expansive platform on which to market your home and reach buyers across the nation and around the world. Locally, brokers’ opens, open houses, e-blasts to top agents, talking about your property to various groups are key components in generating excitement about you property.
- Open, honest communication and follow up are the foundation of a good working relationship. After each showing or open house, I contact you with feedback from the buyers and/or brokers. At the same time I am receptive to hearing about any concerns, you might have.
My happiest service is calling to say, “Congratulations, escrow has closed!
- At the beginning of a listing, I give you mandatory disclosures to complete and order the Preliminary Title Report. Once we have an accepted offer, the process can move swiftly. A seller is required to give these documents to a buyer in a timely fashion. It is advantageous to have them at the ready.
- My skills at reviewing, evaluating and negotiating offers have been honed over years of experience. After discussing the pros and cons of each offer, we shall formulate your best response.
- Once in escrow, I track its progress, and send out notifications when contingency deadlines are approaching. I arrange for mandatory compliance items to be completed.
- I am present at all inspections to hear for myself any issues raised by the inspectors. Explanations and photos will be in the written reports sent to us.
- I stay in constant contact with the buyer’s agent and escrow to make sure the loan, if there is one, is moving through the lender’s system without a problem